Sunday 25 September 2011

Toad in the hole!



First of all a quick applogy to those of you who have been visiting my blog in the last couple of days and have been dissapointed at the lack in posting - unfortunately I have had some bad news this week, and haven't been able to update as frequently as  I normally like to.

But, nevertheless, I'm back updating today with a brilliant comfort food recipe - Toad in the Hole!



My mum used to make this a lot when we were children. As soon as autumn dawned, and the leaves began to fall, out came her trusty toad in the hole recipe to keep us warm!

Therefore, this is my go to recipe when the weather begins to turn and the nights get darker!

It's such a simple recipe, and guarenteed to please!

Here's how you do it:



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...