Sunday 23 September 2012

National Cupcake Week 17th - 24th September: A cupcake round-up!

It’s that time of year again where you get to gorge yourself on lots of naughty, but pretty treats all in the name of supporting a national celebration week. And what exactly is it we are celebrating………CUPCAKES!
Unfortunately this year I have been celebrating from the side-lines! As close as I got to a cupcake was baking a few batches for a Macmillan Nurses Coffee Morning fundraiser, but even so, I thought I could contribute something to the table.
So here is a round-up of all of the cupcake-y goodness that I've brought to you in the past. They are some of my favourite recipes to cook and share, so please give them a go and share the cupcake love!

Enjoy!





First things first, you’ll need a basic fairy cake recipe! This is my go to recipe for any cakey needs.



These Lemon and Poppy Seed Cupcakes are the perfect grown up cake for a more sophisticated bake.



Kids and grown ups alike will LOVE these
American inspired Oreo cupcakes



These
Elderflower and Gooseberry Butterfly Cakes won a competition last year! Therefore this recipe is a must have in any cupcake collection.



My
Lemon Meringue Cupcakes really are a show stopper!


This is my most favourite recipe EVER – the
bakewell muffin is heaven on a plate!


One of my favourite muffin recipes, this is a twist on the classic American muffin –
Blueberry and Lemon Curd muffins.



Not quite a cupcake, but these
Miniature Carrot Cakes would look good on any cake stand


For a more deep and sophisticated flavour, look no further than my caramel cupcake recipe



The perfect cupcake for Christmas hosting – my After Dinner Mint cupcakes.




Another Christmassy cake, perfect for kids,
red velvet Rudolfcupcakes





And that completes my cupcake-y round up for National Cupcake Week! I hope they have inspired you to get creative in the kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...